We had a great Easter with our family, celebrating together at church and singing around the dinner table "Jesus Christ is Risen Today!" I'll spare you a video as singing on key is not my family's strong point, but it is the message that matters anyway.
In preparation for Easter, we dug out our Easter baskets and Bundle had fun opening all the eggs!
 |
| When Daddy decided to put the eggs in his hair to make her laugh, she was NOT amused. |
 |
We found messages I had hidden in an egg from last year that were a fun discovery!
My favorite
conversation from Easter:
My Uncle to my husband and daughter: “Get in the front yard so we can hide eggs”
My husband: “She won’t be
paying attention”
My Uncle “But you will
and you’re participating”
My husband: “I’m 35 years
old; I don’t think I will be”
My grandma: “Oh Yes
you will; if you are a grandkid, you are participating!”
What Grandma says,
goes.
Average age at the
Easter egg Hunt: 26J
I left my camera at my grandma's house for Easter so I don't have any pictures of the "adult" grandkids hunting for their eggs to share. But here are a few pics from an organized Easter Egg hunt we went to (for children under ten only).

~Angela
|
No comments:
Post a Comment