I have two jobs and I love them both. One pays me in the form of money; the other provides an even bigger reward in the form of hugs, kisses, and a heart full of love. Monday through Thursday I work as an Administrative Assistant. Friday through Sunday I am a full time Mom. (I am a mom the other days too, of course-but I spend more time at work than at home those days). As much as I enjoy my job that provides a paycheck, I live for my Fridays off to spend with my little girl. Somedays we have
big adventures and others we have playdates. Sometimes we
run errands together and have ordinary days and others we stay inside and create our own adventures indoors with crafts or
reading corners. We skype with my cousin and catch up with family and friends via phone. It does not matter what we do, but the Fridays seems to fly by at record speed as they are filled with laughter, hugs, singing, dancing and learning.
These days often start out with a snuggle in Bundle's room, rocking in her chair together and singing.
Can you think of a better way to start out the day?! I wish I made time for this the rest of the week.
Often we stay in our pajamas a little longer than usual...
.JPG) |
| We have dance parties |
.JPG) |
| We color and do art |
 |
| We play in the little house. |
 |
| We have tea (this is my Fisher Price dishes set from when I was a little girl!) I love that we are reusing it and she loves it as much as I do! |
 |
And when Daddy comes home, there is usually cuddling and maybe even a nap in store.
I realize how precious these Fridays are. I try to plan activities that are fun and will be sharing some of those in the coming weeks, but often, the most fun are the simple, unplanned days...
~Angela
|
1 comment:
Absolutely adorable! That's one big Sock Monkey!
Post a Comment