The photo was taken at the highest point in Acadia National Park, during our vacation to Maine last summer. I was able to capture this special moment between my husband and our daughter; knowing full well that I may never be able to capture a moment like this one again. Her unsteady gait climbing around on the rocks, just a few months after she began walking, clinging to her Daddy's hand was a priceless moment. It was even more special because after 3 previous attempts to get photos at the highest point in Acadia National Park, we finally avoided the fog and were able to get this one.
Even if I don't win the photo contest, I had fun perusing the thousands of photos I've taken in the less than two years since we were blessed with our little girl. I love so many photos, but this one stuck out last night while I was scrapbooking with a friend- it is a favorite to me because the photo turned out so well and it also brings the memories of that trip flooding back. We have made this a monthly craft night together and it is so fun to share our photos, our memories, conversation and a bottle of wine in the company together. To spend an evening accomplishing the task of recording our memories in the company of someone else who shares your passion for family, photos and creativity is a beautiful thing.
~Angela

4 comments:
This is really beautiful!!!
Sarah
Sew now we are four
gorgeous shot! beautiful memory!
I love that he is holding her hand, what a beautiful shot!
This captures the trust this little one has for her father. Love it. Thanks for linking up.
Post a Comment